Some memories about nudity and spanking

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

markocz

Some memories about nudity and spanking

Post by markocz »

By chance I have read memories from Juliewr about her nudity punishment in childhood. I experienced something similar (but not so extreme) so I decided to share it.

Now I am over 40. I was born in Czech republic and live here for whole my life. Nudity played in my upbringing important role, more important than in the absolute majority of Czech families. I had the misfortune that my parents was interested in my (naked) body at abnormal level. Sometimes required my nudity directly.
For the last time I had to take all my clothes and go naked in front of them when I was 16 (second grade of high school).
But some ideas and threats related to my compulsory nudity was made by them even in my nineteen (first grade of college).
My parents were not nudists or naturists, they stood full (summer) clothed or in swim-suite every time.

To my eleven I had to be without clothes mainly from health and practical reasons, usually not for punishment.
Health reasons consisted in my parent‘s belief that it is necessary for kids to wear as less as possible especially during hot summer days and another health reason was that good parents must control hygiene and development of child‘s total body.
Practical reasons consisted in reduction of clothes for washing and curring somewhere (to holiday cottage and so on.)
So during the most hot summer days (10-20 days in year) till my 8 (beginning of second grade of elementary school) I used to be totally naked (or wearing only sandals) around our house or cottage, at pond or during walking at forest. Parents let me naked even if all other children was at least in their pants or swimming trunks. By the way I got my first swimming trunks when I had compulsory school swimming course. When my teacher announced the course, my mother seriously asked the teacher if it was necessary to use swimming trunks because I am used to swim without any one. The teacher was surprised and answered that swimming trunk is compulsory.

As for punishment before my 11– as I said it was only exceptional.
For instance: When I was 9, I made dirty my clothes from an black oil paint three-times in one week. So mother lost her patience and after the third case ordered me to strip everything and announced me I would not get any other clothes for rest of the day. When father came from job he said it is very good punishment for so ungrateful handling with clothes and it would be better to stay naked not only Friday afternoon but whole weekend. So I could dress not until Monday morning leaving to school. It was not too strict because I was not too much shy it the age. So parents tried to make the nudity more punishing during the weekend. For instance they told me they could arrange my compulsory nudity during school physical education or they convinced me they knew shopping center where parents can take their child naked or pretended phone call of our uncle in that he announced his and his three children‘s visit on Sunday and so on (I did not believe too much in such punishment worsening but I was a bit scared anyway.)

After my 11 I started to have much more misbehavior than before so parents had to punish me more frequently and more strictly. For the most serious disobeying rules they had relative extreme punishments. About a year I was only spanked, sometimes on bare butt but pants was slipped off only as necessary for bare butt spanking. Spanking had to be gradually more frequent and more painful but it did not help enough. To spank me even more frequently and painfully was unacceptable from moral, health and legal limits. But then parents registered I am fairly shy (It seemed their preceding upbringing to free body had gone to nothing during my starting puberty.). So they started to use my shyness for my punishments usually in connection with spanking. Several-times they only threatened to tighten spanking by nudity („[name removed], next time you will receive the spanking absolutely naked“ and so on). But the threads led to nothing so once time they stripped me totally before spanking and after it had to stay naked till their permission to dress again (about 2 hours). I was almost 13. It worked very well, experience was horrible enough for me so parents had no reason for my punishment more then 3 months. So all next spankings were made only this way including my last spanking when I was 16. Sometimes they give me choice: More strict spanking and only a short time nudity after it or mild spanking and a longer nudity. For instance it could be choice between 45 strokes of hazel switch and 2 hours of nudity after it or 12 strokes and nudity for whole Saturday.

As autonomous punishment, totally without spanking, was nudity used only several-times (maybe only six-times) from my 11 to 16. I would dare to tell you first case quite in details:
Firstly it happened when we were on holiday in mountains and I was 12 and a half year old. My parents decided to go whole day trip to the top of quite distant mountain. But I wanted to spend whole day near a close pond, because of it I was very horrid and cheeky. Afternoon, after several hours of my misbehavior parents lost their patience and going along a beautiful lake father said: „So if you long for water and swimming so much you can swim in this lake.“
„But there is not any official place for swimming and I have no swimming trunks, neither towel“, I rejected.
„No matter, you will swim in your birthday suite, nobody is here and the water and place is very clear“, smiled mother.
„But it is not a nude beach and somebody can come and see me.“ I spoke out again.
Father said firmly: „You are only 12 and it means nobody care if you take bathing in your birthday suite, rather opposite is true because your body is very innocent in your age. And you will swim under while your parents pay attention. for your safety. Nobody can reject anything. And bank is hardly visible from the pathway. So peel off all your clothes immediately and go to swim.“
„But nobody baths without swim trunks if front parents if he is almost 13.“
„Even older boy than you can and must bath without a stitch on their body if parents order it. And we order you to bath nude if front of us because you are too small to be so cheeky as you are today. You should be grateful we do not plan connect your nudity with spanking this time. But if you will discuss one more minute you will be spanked as much as never before, here and in the cottage again.“

I had gone through 4 really severe spankings and many smaller, so I knew parents were not jocking: I started to undress. Firstly sandals, then shirt, Bermuda shorts and finally pants. During taking off my pants I turned my back on parents to not show my genitals and finally nude I ran to the lake. I swam about ten minutes away from my parents and then back. Meanwhile parents walked a short distance away. I said myself: It is perfect, I can go out from water and dress being seen naked from anybody.
But on place where I put my clothes were only my sandals. I was frightened. „What will I wear now? I asked myself desperately.
In the moment mom shouted from pathway: „Take on your sandals and come here, we have your clothes.“
And father add: „You will get dry in half an hour during walking, be quick about it, you have detained us enough.“
I did not know what to do, I could not believe parents had stolen my clothes and now required to go nude in front of them through actually public place as if I was younger then 8. But it was true. Feeling dizzy I took at least my sandals and then nothing, I stood to stand on place frozen with terror.
When it lasted several minutes father came from the pathway, took my hands and put me on the pathway. „No, Daddy, please, I can't go only in sandals. I am frightened somebody will see me. I am punished enough, please do not do it, I am ashamed too much.“ I was scrounging more loudly and started to cry and be hysterical. My desperate strife to give father the slip failed, he was stronger and resolute. After the short match we were on pathway and father slap my face several times to stop my scrounging and my panic. Then he said: „Firstly you will walk between us and you will be relaxed and calm, no cry, no half-hysteric scenes. Secondly your body is healthy so you will have correct posture, no slouching, no downcast head, hands along your body, no covering of anything. Is it clear?“
I started to be about to cry. „No, please“ I gave a sob. So father slapped my face twice again and continued his speech: „ Thirdly if we meet somebody you are allowed to cover your crotch but not touch your penis, cover yourself only symbolically. In other things you must stay as if you were clothed.
If somebody asks why you are naked you must answer something like that: „I am only twelve so I hope it is not a serious problem to try going in a forest in my birthday suit. I wanted to try it very much so I asked parents for possibility to try it many-times.“
In no case you can say that it is our punishment for you. Then you must ask the possible passers-by: „If you are shocked I do apologize and will dress immediately, but if you do not mind I prefer continue this nude walk because it is maybe last holiday I can effort it.“
If you break this rules you will get very strict spanking this evening in cottage and the rest of your vacancy you will be grounded, , naturally totally naked and spanked every Friday very strictly. Do you understand?“
Meanwhile mom found a long and thick hazel switch a whipped with it in air very energetically watching and smiling at me.
Threads that father said and mother indicated seemed so cruel and realistic that my opposition was broken and I nodded and whispered: „I will obey and do as you wish.“
Then mother ordered me: „Now repeat all father‘s instructions including promised punishment for braking the rules.“
I stuttered out everything including possible punishing. Then mother borrowed me a paper handkerchief to blow my nose and dry my face from tears and we got off.
We went rather quickly. Nobody was around but I had my eyes and ears concentrated to find out if somebody approaching us.
I remember the naked walk in forest was fantastic physical feeling, even better than I had remembered from my younger childhood but psychical feelings was horrible – I felt ashamed before mother and father but mainly I was frightened from meeting somebody. Everything that sounded like human voices or bicycles made me nearly fainted. But nobody appeared. I had suspicion that parents intentionally choose as alone place as possible.
During the walk parents talked about neutral things and acted as if nothing had happened. Only sometimes touched my stomach, butt or shoulders to make my posture more correct.
After about half an hour I asked: „ I think I am already dry, could I dress?“
Father answered:“No, I can see several drops on your body.“ And then he expressed this opinion:
„Boy in your age can be in nature naked for whole time. It can't annoy anybody. Young nudity is very refreshing, beauty, natural and healthy.“
And mother added: „Young ones should follow their parents for swimming, sunbathing and forest hiking in their birthday suit. For all teen age, resolutely.“
In latter years I could recognize that my parents did not joke about this theme.
After next 10 minutes of my stripped walk we could see a group of bikers on the top of a opposite hill.
„Mum, daddy, please I am already dry,“ was my reaction of approaching bikers.
Parents noticed as a wave of shame and fear shook with my body and voice.
„[name removed], you know very well how to behave in forthcoming situation, don‘t you?“ asked father firmly.
„That will be the death of me, I please you very much.“
Parents started to laugh and mother took my hand a led me to forest about 20 meters from pathway, father meanwhile pull out my clothes from his rucksack. I could dress again. We arrived back on pathway as normal family. In a moment the group cycled along us. They were a five member family. Nobody said nothing but I felt from their surprised faces and strange smiles that noticed something.

Father then assumed the punishment: „I hope you will remember today lesson for long time and you will not behave as if you were 5yo. In the opposite case we will carry you as if you really were five. I mean especially your modesty in front of us and other people.“
I honestly promised I never would be so cheeky and horrid again.
After my promise parents added:

Mother: „Be sure we are able to arrange your punishing only in front of people that agree with our methods and never will speak up for you.“
Father:„Yes, if nudity in front of us will not discipline you enough we can forced you go naked with help of our acquaintance and even their children.“

In the night after the lesson individual moments of the punishment come to my mind very intensively though I wished the humiliation was only bad dream and it never happened. I had to cry several times again. But coincidentally another imagine crept to my mind - the imagines that my parents will fulfill their threats sometimes and I will have to be naked (and maybe spanked) if front of their acquaintance and even their children. I felt not only fear and ashamed but also an unknown and sinful desire to be subjected to the punishment.
I fell asleep almost in the morning. Parents acted as if nothing happened the day before and I set my heart on being very disciplined and keep all rules required from my parents.

What do I think about such upbringing? It had some negative impacts, but not fatal. For instance, I think that it contributed to my body shyness and tendencies to BDSM sexuality.
Anyway, I would have welcomed more my dignity respecting methods of raising me.
Last edited by Ashia on Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed potentially identifying information, as per guidelines.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some memories about nudity and spanking

Post by Harmony »

Dear markocz,

Welcome to isurvive. Your childhood history sounds like a very abusive one. I am so sorry you had to suffer in this manner. There is no excuse for your parents' behavior. They may have had some sort of misguided good intent but totally missed the mark. The results in your life are tragic. You were an innocent child. They were supposed to protect you and care for you. Their maltreatment did not respect your privacy. They didn't teach you to value your own inner voice. I hope you can learn these things as an adult. It is very sad.

with welcome and support,
Harmony