Fleur's 2018 thoughts

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: quixote, Harmony, ajei

Fleur

Re: Fleur's 2018 thoughts

Post by Fleur » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello Couragetoday - thank you for reminding me that I'm not only one who has ageing parents, dysfunctional family. I DO get that there are many people who have similar concerns, but sometimes I really feel very isolated, alone. I'm sorry that you can relate so well, but now I am aware, I know my words will find empathy in you in a greater degree than previously thought

Hello there - thank you for your thoughts and thanks for imagery of Tula at your piano. It would be great were Tula and Soxy to be friends

When sister phoned last, she offered to give Soxy a home if I couldn't look after him. Yes, that's great. But - would Soxy run off? He's used yo be one and only not one of several pets

It might never eventuate

Whilst I'm kinda OK with sister becoming my advocate, I'm not comfortable about sharing MH stuff. Not close enough to her to know her opinion around su, sh or pdoc, T, etc

However, were I deemed incapable of decision making, I'd want someone outside the MH community to be on my side - and no-one else is offering

Think Soxy knows I'm disappearing later. Has been squeaky and very talkative. Now so sound asleep on my stomach I can play with his feet without risking a nip

Have yet to pack a few items in case of longer than an afternoon at hospital, so Mr Puss cannot be picking up on that, but there might be subtle hints only a pet knows

Think I omitted to mention I phoned short stay staff who said at first they had many people ahead of me, then gave me cancellation for "1 o'clock tomorrow" when we talked yesterday. Such s blessing that the iron infusion will be done today. Hoping I'll feel brighter very soon

May it be a day full of beautiful moments
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur

there

Post by there » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:00 am

fleur,

reading through your thoughts about sharing MH concerns or Soxy with sister. Glad you can write/process things here. Always helps me.

i hope iron infusion works well for you.

Tula can play for Soxy to meow a melody?
I'm my reality, not somebody else's low opinion.

Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi Fleur,

Wondering how infusion went? Really hope improvements are felt.

Hard decisions around choosing an advocate, and who would look after Soxy. I would feel very uncomfortable with someone deciding MH stuff also, but like you, would definitely want someone outside the MH world.

Thinking of you.

Couragetoday

wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:41 am

Fleur,
Keeping you in my heart as you have been in the hospital and hoping things are working out okay.
Pets to Soxy and gentle hugs,

<3
ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi

there

Post by there » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Fleur,
How you doing?
Will be thinking of you while at the turkey dinner today. :)

reisha

Post by reisha » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:42 am

Thinkin of ya ... & soxy
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content

there

Post by there » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Fleur,
how you doing?

Tula sends a woof.

wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 am

Fleur,
Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling okay <3 <3

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi

Fleur

Post by Fleur » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:56 am

Hello there, wolfspirit, courage today, Reisha... anyone else I missed (apologies)

Been in hospital since Monday

Using their iPad

Phone not working

Very distresssed, stressed

Please keep thinking your beautiful thoughts for my healing - even though I am extremely ambivalent

Care about each one of you
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur

Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi Fleur

I am so sad to hear you are in hospital. Holding you gently, like the beautiful flower you are, and hoping you are soon back home. Take good care lovely lady
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org