Fleur's 2018 thoughts

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

wolfspirit

Re: Fleur's 2018 thoughts

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
Keeping you in my heart
You are such a strong person
Sending gentle hugs and peaceful energy <3 <3

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you for writing here recover. Value and appreciate your friendship. Really missed you

Hello Couragetoday

Not sure if I did enjoy outing. Got very sore feet. It was a lovely sunny day and the water sparkled. Gardens are just above seashore. Certainly learned about many things, not just plants, but related to natural and early settlement history

Talked with pdoc about the meds. She reckons I need to give them at least another fortnight. Start yet another new tablet in the morning. Both need to be dissolved under tongue, ten minutes minimum away from food, drink

We discussed pain - she wants GP to be in charge

To counteract common side effect of agitation, pdoc thought about Valium - however, decided against giving me a script, due to su thinking. I didn't really want that anyhow

Paid rent. Had quarterly account showing I am in the black, although not as far ahead as rules say. I am supposed to be a fortnight in advance. Instead, I'm only a bit more than a week

Finding myself not caring, then read where this is common side effect of new tablets. Hmmm

Meant to buy a floor sponge, but forgot. A job for tomorrow

Cheers
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Fleur,

Glad there was nice scenery, and lots of learning. Sorry feet pain detracted from it by the sounds of it.

Hope the current tablets help and really hoping GP will listen to your concerns should you decide to broach the subject again.

Thinking of you

Couragetoday
recover

Post by recover »

Thinking of you fleur. Hoping new meds help. and hoping GP can help with pain.
here with love and caring,
recover
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
I take a thyroid replacement med. I extended the time to 1 hour before b'fast from 30 minutes. It did seem to be reflected in slightly higher blood levels from lab, the desired effect. Better than taking higher dose for me!

Children's books are great reading at any age! Everyone has that 3yo self who loves stories. The book is available on Amazon (US). I read it in T's office. Author is a friend of T who has migraines.

I sometimes read children's stories out loud to my 3yo or however yo self. Maybe could do more often, too.
i wouldn't want a script for valium, either.

Hope something can help with the agitation. Exercise, breathwork, qigong, meditation help me.

gentle hug for you, pats for Dr. Soxy.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Noname

Post by Noname »

Hi Fleur,

Joining everyone else in hoping that the new meds work, and that your GP will help you with the pain. Thinking of you.

NN
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you all so very much for your thoughtful kind words

(((( NN, recover, Couragetoday, there ))))

Pdoc asked me to request another blood test as well as discuss options regarding pain relief and antibiotics for potential infection from all my sh

Person who phoned on Monday to ask to see side fence this afternoon didn't arrive when they said

Rang local community centre to check how I can borrow a lawn mower on Friday morning. Praying for dry weather

Went to prayer meeting tonight to read first Corinthians chapter 8. Discussed lifestyle choices. Really wish everyone would lovingly respect all people. Eliminate abuse for starters - that is, if hurts occurred there would be apologies and genuine contrition

I know, Fleur is in Lala Land

Hoping for high quality sleep

Wishing you all very well
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Hello Fleur,

I think it is good to wish that everyone would lovingly respect all people. That is the good kind of Lala Land.

Hoping that you have a most rejuvenating slumber.

Caring,

dewdrop
Last edited by Ashia on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content included
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you Dewdrop. I did eventually sleep

Sending peaceful thoughts your way
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Hi fleur

I am popping by to send you support
You can do this
I believe in you

Stay strong

Fight4me