Fleur's 2018 thoughts

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: Fleur's 2018 thoughts

Post by there »

Fleur,
Staying by you. If landlord comes in< I'm in your pocket, giving them a (tiny) piece of my mind :x

I'm preparing for inspection, too. Not sure when I'll get the letter announcing it. Going to buy paper plates, etc., keep clean kitchen as is.

Made some GF DF apple crumble. Serving your a piece with DF whipped topping.

You'll get through this. You have company cheering you on.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
Thinking of you and sending Soxy some soft pets :)

<3
ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
recover

Post by recover »

dearest fleur,
hope inspection is over and done and went well.
hope you are in less pain.
with much caring and support,
recover xo
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Lovely to read from you there, wolfspirit, recover. Thank you

Well, inspection was okayish. Two women agreed I'd made efforts. Biggest concerns - keeping garden under control and Soxy's litter. They took photos. Which means I'd better make more inroads into unpacking, pronto

In much pain. Sh again. Clean toilet now soiled once more. Put fresh sheets on bed - they now stink. Realise that sh is "helpful" um, not really right word, on various levels. All end up hurting but ... I use sh when stressed, relieved (I'm not about to become homeless), have inside stuff that I might not be aware even exists, gives excuse for my lack of physical participation ... Possibly others. Ah, big one - a not good enough person as evidenced by lack of family communication, leaving husband, little contact with son, no real career, few financial savings. Taps into "I do not deserve"

Migraine threatening. Head sore all time. Just there are days when it is a background hum

Took unwanted clothes to Church op shop bin - used a suitcase. Then had dinner with a few ladies at a Mexican restaurant. Lovely chattering but totally lost all sense of time, then direction, so I ended up at bus depot half an hour after the last bus on my route. Fortunately taxi fare was much less than feared. Driver obviously used most direct roads. Home and in bed well before a bus would be enroute

Despite Soxy being on top of me, feel isolated

Tomorrow in big city to see student as part of research then book group at evening. Friday is neurologist followed by dinner at an Italian café. Really hoping Dr J can give me solid diagnosis, treatment plan - preferably not involving multiple botox injections

Wishing you each a lovely day full of special moments
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Fleur,
Glad the inspection is over.
I understand the sh pattern and the discouraging cycle of clean/soiled/clean/soiled...can be frustrating and overwhelming.
I'm really hoping the headaches will lift soon. They are hard to manage. Chronic pain requires soooo much strength to handle. I'm sorry you deal with it.
Sounds like you have a busy couple of days coming up! Very happy you are getting out and about and doing things you want to with things you don't. :)

hugs,

ws
Rumi
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
Phew, they came, they saw, they left.

Just want to share this with you. My T told me about him.There's a comic named Mike Birbiglia. He has a sleepwalking condition. He did a show, movie, book called "Sleepwalk with Me". If you google that --sleepwalk with me, it will bring up his site.

T told me that he told how, in his sleep, he dropped out of a 3rd story window. He talks about this and I guess how he deals with it in a humorous way.

In the US, you can rent the dvd online from Amazon for $3.

I did tell you that I have sleepwalked twice.

Thinking of you and Soxy. Hugs, pats.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you wolfspirit and there for writing here

Saw the lovely female researcher on Thursday, but came home afterwards because I felt drained by 3+ hour session

Dinner was lovely last night and a lady drove me to the gate when I said I'd like a lift to station

Dr J was very informative. I have yet to Google post viral infection auto immune disorder. Can cause inflammatory response in any organ - often skin is affected. In my case, it has attacked brain. He told me my "minor" symptoms after I shared the main facts

Have to take script for six tablets to pharmacist on Monday. See neurologist in four weeks

Cheers
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Thanks for the update :)
I would be exhausted, too. I usually am just after a regular therapy session.
Was the research appointment like therapy?

Hoping you are having a nice weekend <3

ws
Rumi
recover

Post by recover »

hi fleur,
sounds exhausting.
hope Dr. J's input is helpful as well as neurologist.
thinking of you.
love,
recover
there

Post by there »

Fleur,

3 hr. long session--you're a trooper. ((((hugs)))

Does the inflammatory response explain the migraines? Please disregard if not helpful.

Dinner sounds like a nice time for you. :)

hope the script helps you out.