reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by Harmony »

So reisha,

Take extra good care now. Sometimes we are the helper and sometimes the helpee. There is no shame in receiving care when it is warranted. I myself am in a similar state due an accident and a badly broken arm. I was a professional medical person. Now I feel uneasy as the care recipient. However our misguided pride makes feel be it inadequate helpless or frustrated we must persist. True strength is allowing appropriate helpers in when needed.

This post maybe more about me if so feel free to ignore. Heavy pain meds and one handed non-dominant side may be at play. Please allow grace.

with care,
Harmony
there

Post by there »

reisha,
It's really good to see your post. I hear your understandable frustration. I'm crossing the digits like jitterbug for the apartment renovation to be swift and for you to find a good therapist.

Those twirly skirts/pants sound just like you! I'm glad you found them. Sometimes just staying somewhat positive is a big accomplishment, entering yourself to those. Treating yourself to those is a smart move. I hope you get a lot of joy from them.

Tula starts waking me up at 4 AM. She gets fed at 6 PM a.m.. She tries to talk me into filling the dish before it's time. Whiny girl, let me sleep! :lol:
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

so outta touch here. im sorry to all for not keepin up w/ everyone.

i *may* go home today, or not - long tale, & now things seem to be on hold - dont know what to think.

& my beloved plunker-kitty isna eatin, losin weight - i wont $ for vet until the 3rd next month. very worried bout him. please send as much good energy his way as ya can spare.

love to all
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering content
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear Reisha

Sounds good news to soon be back in your own space - assuming all has been rectified

Very sorry to know about Sir Plunk - suggest you phone them about a payment plan if he needs attention before 3rd June. Most vets either accept or can refer to a community animal shelter for treatment here, so am guessing similar in your area

Sending lots of positive vibes and warm healing sunshine to you, kitties

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
reisha

Post by reisha »

RIP {{{{SIR PLUNKERTON RUMPLEBUTT}}}}} - burst abscess & other health issues, 9-7-2001 to may 21 2018. just got back from vet, w/ dead cat. took paw & muzzle prints, he's now in freezer for 2 months, until i can cremate him. & NO, dinna move back home today. am told my stuff was moved in fri, but PM lady 'out sick' so pushed back to wed. harumph. gonna go pull the covers back over my head.....
there

Post by there »

oh, reisha,
I'm so sad about Sir Plunk.
sitting with you...
I deserve better than survival.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Dear reisha,

You were a good kitty mom to that Plunk cat. That was a long life for a cat. I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose an old friend like that. Good luck on the move. Maybe you will enjoy your new old place. Take good care of yourself. You deserve a little indulgence at the moment. Peace to you. Heard a Jerry Garcia song on the radio and thought you.

Hang in there.

Harmony
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dearest Reisha

Am in tears. Please accept my condolences for Sir Plunkerton Rumplebutt . He had a wonderful life with you and Goo

So very sorry about not moving home as yet - hopefully next week it will happen

Sitting quietly with you my friend

Softest hugs
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering content
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
reisha

Post by reisha »

thank ya all SOOOO very, very much - {{{THERE, HARMONY, FLEUR!!!!}}}

my heart is heavy w/ hurt, & my soul is sorrow-full.
goo-kitty & i sat shiva last nite - i laid plunk on the floor, unwrapped his shroud. goo came to check him out, & sat by his head as i sobbed & whispered my prayers, anointed him w/ rose & sandlewood oils, then sprinkled flowers/potpourri over his body b4 wrappin him back up. he was The. Best. Boy. EVER!!! - ever-ywhere, ever-ytime, ever-ywhen, how & why!!! forever & always, he was the Purrrrrrrrfect Plunk (even when he wasna!).Salong w/ The Story Of Plunk (which was a frequent bedtime snuggle ritual), & 'soft kitty', we also sang Plunks Song. - i invite y'all to sing along if ya would:

Plunks Song:
wise & mellow
soft & gentle
Plunk, the Buddha Boy.
there

Post by there »

Singing with you...
wise and mellow
soft and gentle
Plunk the Buddha Boy