reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Couragetoday

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Reisha,

I’m glad the pharmacy’s error was an easy to catch one.
I know someone who had serious consequences to taking a med that was dispensed to him in error.
Definitely good to double check, and think it’s awesome you’ll bring it up to staff again. Scary stuff.

I hope the physical pain lessens, even if only for a short while.

Leaving lots of caring and wishes for good things.

CT
there

Post by there »

reisha,
Have missed you here. Hope you're doing ok or better.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

thanks courage, there

nuthin much to report here. still kinda .... lotsa thots bout dead people - my g'da died (of colon cancer) on t-day, so this time-a yr tends to be .... 'reflective' for me, & not always inna good way. been thinkin particularly bout 2 dead friends - my 'fairy tour father' who OD'd about 2 yrs ago; & my best friend who died of AIDS almost 3 decades ago. i havna really thot bout him deeply for quite sum time, but he's alive in my head & heart this yr. - & i never seem to know ahead-a time how i'll be affected each yr. One At A Time, as they say......
the bldng will have its t-day dinner next tues; & im debatin bout signin up for another one (or 2)

got yet another/more 'reports'/forms to fill out for SS/DIS - a 'function' report - more oodles of pgs wantin to know stuff bout daily livin (HA!) - theres also a '3rd party' report that i need to have 'sumone close to me' fill out - hardy-harhar!!! there isna anyone! s'pose i'll ask my s/w, as she's known me, heard my complaints. either her, or t, but i wont see t for 2 wks, & need to return this damn thing b4 then. alotta the questions, a 3rd party wouldna know, unless they live w/ ya, so i dunno what they *expect* to get, info wise from alla this - & while intellectually, ino 'everyone' gets hit w/ this crap, im fellin kinda ... singled out (po' me!) by this.

saw HICAP yesterday, & FINALLY got 'the missin pieces' of info i needed, to change ins - hopefully, for last time for long time. - it was 'raining' all day, & the place was about 12 blocks away - not onna bus line (grr!) so in my spiffy rain boots, i splashed my way there ok, but oy! vie! i was feelin it on the way back - whadda workout, gettin my skinny butt back home - heart rate up, breathin heavy, all ickky sweaty. had just enuff time to change clothes b4 headin out again to t.

am S L O W L Y chippin away at 'chores' - dishes, kitchen - hope by next wk to have it 'fit for public consumption' so i can get maint in here to fix disposal. told t that i dont wanna get 'tagged' as messy/hoarding/'bad tenant'

not much else to report. been snugglin w/ kitties, pretendin warm bed is ... in front-a a fireplace.

thanks 4 readin
there

Post by there »

Reading your latest News reisha.
Picturing you in your spiffy rainbow rain boots. Please pardon dictation.
You're pushing through those freaking reports reisha.
If okay, sitting with you and kitties in front of fireplace.
reisha

Post by reisha »

yes, {{THERE!!}}
DEF ok to sit w/ me & pusses. tuladog too.
feeling kinda ... ?
raw? small? needy? sad? just kinda generally overall 'low'.
*need* to ~DO sumtin~
spent all day in bed, kinda snoozin & listenin to tv - the 'old movies' channel.

the other day, i found a bag on my door, w/ a brownish patchwork suede & knit vest. no note or anything. i suspect the lady here that im kinda tryin to start a friendship w/ - her name (for here) is '4th floor', or just '4' for short. i ran into her briefly earlier this wk ( or was it last?) - on my way home from t, & shoppin; laden down w/ heavy bag. as pleased as i was to see her, i was also real tired (& told her so) that was the extent of the 'convo' - i was also kinda in .. 'robot mode' - keep puttin One Foot In Front Of The Other, dont think bout how much ya wanna BE DONE w/ this heavy load, just get me inside my apt, PLEASE. anyway, a day or so later, she called & left a message - nice, cheery, wishin me well, hopin i was doin ok, etc - yano, that kinda thing. i *shoulda* replied by now, yet havna - i dunno why not, kinda - i kinda have a few ideas at why i havna, but ... im scared to reflect on em, look at em in any great detail. - &, GREAT! - no t next wk, bwaha! but i *need* to call her; i wanna ask bout t-day - is she plannin on goin? wanna sit together? & also bout the vest. ino part-a my fear is that it WASNA her. there are a few other folx here that ive had ... multiple (brief) interactions w/. guess .. my 'paranoia' has kicked in - WHO WANTS WHAT from me?! that its ~just~ an anonymous gift is an alien concept to me, i dont *trust* it.
Last edited by Ashia on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
there

Post by there »

And the mystery gift giver is......
Seems pretty normal to not trust immediately.
Is nice to get a cheery message anyways.
It'll happen in good time if it's supposed to happen, I think.

Pulls gooey mushmellow from stick held in fireplace. Places in GF graham cracker with slab o'
dark chocolate. Hands to reisha.
No chocolate for you, Tula, sorry, girlie. Here's a grain free milk bone!
recover

Post by recover »

hi reisha,
reading along even if not posting.
makes sense to be ambivalent about new relationships/friendships. i get the same way.
here with caring,
recover xo
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

Not many words tonight but want you to know I'm following along. iwt
reisha

Post by reisha »

thanks, all!!

funny bout the mushmellows, There, as i've been nibblin onna bag-a minis the past coupla-a nites. & sumtimes mushin em into a kinda 'taffy' - like kids do, lickin at the ball, to make it all shiney & smooth

think everyones all kinda .... both hectic & slow this time-a yr.

is it 'bad' to celebrate a death? to be glad mansons FINALLY dead? & be pissed that he 'won' anyway? his name, sadly, like jack the ripper - will live in infamy. my uncle-dad (worked in tv/journalism) kinda knew roman polansky when all this happened. for me, i was always pissed that la bianca & the other murders got so much less notice than tates. i guess the baby kinda 'topped' everything else.
i havna 'personally' thot bout this in (forever). i mostly remeber more hearin the stories of my unc-dad, after the fact. i was ... hadda be ... early teens, i guess. its not like i was *really* in any ... affected, or part-a it. but now that he's dead, as im typin this, im rememberin those stories, & shuddering. hmmm .....
im not explainin this real well - just, i guess - im connectin a few (more) dots.
yuk!, <sad!>

{{{ALLA US!!}}

our t-day here @ bldng is t'marra. tried callin '4', see if she was goin - either my phone/aps arent workin, or her phones busy. - grr! well, maybe i'll see her there. then theres free & low cost dinners around town both weds & thurs. im still debatin on those. - if i see her, will invite, as havin another would make me more inclined; if that makes sense - i dunno why i ~use that excuse~.....
have also noticed ( & mentioned to t) that my 'auntie' friend - ive yet to say anything, confront her; & am more & more upset w/ her as time goes on.

& still, as always *need* to ... DO sumtin!!!! - chorse/cleanin .... just *cant* seem to wrap my head/body round the notion ....
ARRRGH!!
there

Post by there »

reisha,
Mushmellow psychic network? Hmmm..
Is lights out here.
Hope you have good time T-day and around it, whatever you decide to do and with whom!