reisha's 2018 thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: reisha's 2018 thread

Post by Harmony »

Bringing flowers and a catnip scented candle to the wake. Sorry for the loss but lets stick together ok?

with you reisha,
Harmony
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Joining you and others in honouring Plunk.
Thinking of you Reisha.

Ct
there

Post by there »

((((((reisha))))))
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Oh (((reisha))),

So so sorry to read of the passing of Sir Plunk.

Honoring him with you, singing along,

wise and mellow
soft and gentle
Plunk the Buddha Boy

Tons of love to you, and goo,

Dewd
Last edited by Serenity on Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content included
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Dear Reisha

Sitting with you and Goo. Celebrating Sir Plunk's life. He was a truly special kitty, always in your heart
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

Stopping by with love, Reisha. Sorry to read about Sir Plunk.

Jitterbug
reisha

Post by reisha »

thank you {{{ FRIENDS!!!}}} - & for singin plunks song w/ me. he's in the freezer for another month, til i can pay for cremation.

this is a 'spam' post i wrote tonite, - if sum-a it dunna quite make sense, please no that ALL names have been changed, & its a 'generic NOT-xmas-in-july-annoyin-newletter- sent-to-every0ne-in-my-life-weanter-they-want-one-or-not' ;) :

hi all! i took a ..... much needed(?!) 'net break', as i finally 'came home' a day or 2 after {{{{PLUNK!'S}}}} demise. - to a HOLY FLUSTERCLUCK uva "ya call this 'packing', or furniture placement?!?!?!?!!!! oh, & 'bad news' on med front - my pcp's put in an order for a gi port, & another barium study.......... &/etc/&/etc...... so, between dealin w/ prop mngmnt about their end-a things (switch how doors to fridge & cupboards open, replace closet shelves, plumbing...) & makin sure we've all signed all the appropriate prrs in quadruplicate, & meetings & appts & inspections & ..... & doin all the sit&spin w/ various labs/tests/referals/drs/med bs, not to mention UNpackin & puttin house in order again, & im pretty sure im forgettin 87thousand things on my list(s)..... helluva ride is all i can say!!!! - & not one i'd recommend to anyone. STILL.... if it werent for sum incredi folx & peeps - my Family-By-Friendship, ( yano who ya are, & arent!) - i am humbled, honored, & oh SOOOOOOO ~*GRATEFUL*~ to have y'all in my life - as my old/always mantra sez ' ~*~*~~~ UNCLE BOBO LOVES ME/US!!!~~~*~*~ special gratitude to kittypants, jbird, cheryl, & everyone else who vibed kindness to me. ~~~LOVE TO ALL!!!~~~
there

Post by there »

reisha,
sooooo good to see your post!
You 'came home'. Sounds like the place is getting fixed up more to your needs/liking?

All the labs, med stuff sounds like a lot to deal with, too.

Kept thinking about you and Plunk during your break.

with love,
there
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello Reisha

Am delighted to read that you are finally back home although seemingly there are still changes required?

May you enjoy your space with Goo. Did you dress her up for fourth of July?

May everything work out as you prefer and in your best interests

Soft caring hugs
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
reisha

Post by reisha »

thanks, all

fleur - no, i opted to let goo be over the 4th - damn yahoos w/ their illegal firworks goin off at all hrs for DAZE - she's been a squaky-talkier-than-usual girl since plunk died.
& yes, many a 'minor' bit-a bs w/ apt/mngmt/repairs/meeting/etc - sum seems to me to have done purposely, to punish - dont wanna really get into it, but things from diff parts of apt packed together, or literally THROWN (not packed/wrapped) in boxes/bags. - lotsa wet/moldy, or broken/cracked ..... whatever - am *mostly* almost not quite back to (ab)normal.......

had barrium study today - yep, still 'moderate to severe' dysphagia. great. that otta bode 'well' for when i see a GI bout gettin a GI port ( pcp already put in orders....) mixed (mostly bummed) emotions around that

'new' .... psyche services thru hosp outpatient - big bunch-a 'argh' there too (common denominator in alla this is me, so i guess....?) - need to get to sleep (early appt t'marra) - but wanted to at least 'get down' the 'bare basics', in hopes of more time/detail to write fri/wkend...

love to all!!