Ty an gd bye

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

facingmytruth

Ty an gd bye

Post by facingmytruth »

Thank u to those that have been here wen I really needed it. Thanks to those who believed in me wen I needed it. I've stayed away for a year and a half , but for that time it's been constant shit from him . Lost my youngest daughter and I can't stay away any longer . I have to do what I feel is best . Thank u and sorry.
Jitterbug

Re: Ty an gd bye

Post by Jitterbug »

(((((((((((((((( facingmytruth ))))))))))))))))))

I am not entirely sure what you are saying, but it sounds like you have been having a very tough time in your life and are leaving the site? I am so sorry to read about your daughter and the horrible time you have been having.

Is this what you really want? I support you whatever you decide, especially if you feel it is the best for you. Thank you for all the times you have helped me too.

Please stay safe and take as much care as you can.

Will still be here for you if you change your mind.

With much warmth and care,

Jitterbug
ag01

Post by ag01 »

And going back to that shit isn't the right thing, u being hurt isn't the right thing, u r better than that, u don't deserve that at all
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

Well said ag01
facingmytruth

Post by facingmytruth »

I don't know we're to start really. So I apologise if it comes out all jumbled. My youngest is 16 has lived with her dad since I left. I've tried everything in my power to have contact but she has fought me all the way. Is verbally abusive ( more than a typical teenager ) only ever contact me when she wants something , which hurts so much . It was supposed to be her prom this last Friday and I made sure she had what she needed , took the day off work to be there ; but she didn't go. Was hard seeing other people's pics of the prom. My family and everyone around me has seen her behaviour. But I don't think they understand why I can't just leave her to it. No matter how much shit she throws at me , I can't stop wanting that relationship I never had with my mum. I made a promise the day I had her I would always be here for her. I love hér more than she can ever no. She can't accept I won't go back to her dad . Does everything in her power to make it happen.i am so drained with it all. It's constant , and I mean constant from both of them.to the point some days I wonder what my point is . That it would be easier I was no longer here. I can't cope with the shit anymore . I can't. I want peace.
fight4me

Post by fight4me »

Facingmytruth

I wish I had I the words for you to make it better for you

But please take a moment
YOU ARE IMPORTANT

The time will come where Things will look better

But you need to be here

Sending safe hugs

Fight4me
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Hi facingmytruth,

It sounds like maybe getting some fresh perspective might be a good thing? You know the old adage about making a permanent solution to temporary problems and all that. I don't have your answers but I do have compassion and a listening ear. There are lots of good listeners here at isurvive. You can do this. You always have. If you feel at all like SH call for emergency help. Keep safe. Chose wisely. People care about one another around this site.

with care,
Harmony
recover

Post by recover »

hi fmt,
just echoing the others and offering my caring and support.
with love,
recover
reisha

Post by reisha »

ditto what ^they^ said!!

sendin ya tons of soft gentle, warm blankies, & fresh-baked cookies
Last edited by Serenity on Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT