REISHA 2017 (the journey continues...)

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Jitterbug

Re: REISHA 2017 (the journey continues...)

Post by Jitterbug »

Here with you, Reisha.

Warm hugs,

Jitterbug
there

Post by there »

Hi, reisha.
How are you? Have missed you here.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Hi reisha,

For the record, Dr Phil confuses the hell out of me. Some interesting things to consider there. I wonder how folks with parts who identify as different gender/sexual identity/etc fit into that whole discussion.

Hope you are able to find some level of balance with sleep.

Much love,

DewDrop
reisha

Post by reisha »

hi kids!

dewd - yeah, thats what i was wonderin too.

there - ug! i'm broker than broke, & really annoyed w/ burro-craptic idiocy. (see more, below)

ct, jb, recover - i appreciate yer-alls support

got accosted by apt mngr - the re-cert pprwk i gave her last wk or whenever she asked for it .... her supe wants .... the same info, but w/ a 'more current date' (dec of last yr, statin what my SSI/DIS payments for this yr are) on it. maybe i can call ssi & have em send it? rather than me takin a long ass 2 bus ride to ssi offices, & then wait all damn day.......
& my t tells me t'day that shes not been paid at all this yr, & theres wonky f-ups w/ payments from dec
no, im more'n annoyed, im f'n pissed!!! burro-craptic idiocy times 2 (do i hear 3? 4, more?)

'aunty' sez she sent me sum cash; i havna gotten it - she sent from PO, & my mail is secure, so if its not here, guess that means its stolen by PO employee. i dunno why i feel 'guilty', but i do - FOO residue, when my aunt-mom always found me guilty of everything, i s'pose. i feel bad 1, cuz i could use the cash - this month found me w/ $2.37 by the 12th, & 2, cuz 'aunty' did a nice thing (or tried to) - i s'pose its on her for *trustin* cash in the mail .....

been workin on beadwork project - am *almost* done w/ the tubular peyote base part of necklace.
sleep .... maybe a lil better/more 'reg', altho still bass-ackward vampire sched. REALLY intense dreams - more of those multi-parters that p/u where they leave off upon awakening (to pee or whatever) - the current(?! :shock: :o ) one is a real doozey! i cant figger wtf my brains tryin to tell me; ive almost decided to beLIEve in .... infinite realities, infinite 'me's', & ... a 'bleedthru' of one reality into another as i sleep. makes as much sense as any other explanation. but very .... discomboobalating when i finally do waken for the 'day'. part-a me wants to ... continue sleepin, see what comes next; another part kinda dunna wanna sleep, cuz a lil afraid of what comes next, if that makes any sense. they're not 'bad' dreams, really, just ... so very, VERY bizzarre - not just the content, but context, & mostly, the fact that they p/u where they leave off. this current 'one' is 2 nites now, w/ my 'pee wakes'. - i can *kinda* understand a dream p/u after a short wake like that, but for a dream to continue after a 'full wake' of a day of activity is kinda .... (weird!?!!) & unsettling. hmm ... chapters, or a 'serial' dream? s'pose i could google that.......

oh! another weird thing - double yolked eggs!!!!! the last carton of jumbos had FIVE of em!!!! the carton b4 had 1 or 2. google sez its from young hens. i'd thot maybe hormones or sumtin,
well, i think thats all the news thats fit to print for now.......

{{ISURVIVE!!}}
Stephie

Post by Stephie »

reisha,

I totally understand the frustration with the money stuffs. Last year I wen to a T for about six months and was told my ins would cover, but come to find out they didn't cover ANY of it and I ended up having to ask my dad (abuser) for cash to cover the expense which was even more irritating / embarrassing because he didn't kow I was seeing a T and I didn't want to have to tell him why. Stupid Ins!

A couple years ago I had weird dreams like that. Super Bizarre! I started writing them down when I'd wake up because they were building on each other like some kinda weird saga. Makes for an interesting read now lol

Your beadwork sounds super cool!

Sending peace and good vibes your way,
-Stephie
there

Re: REISHA 2017 (the journey continues...)re

Post by there »

Reading latest, reisha.
Haftva get moving here, reheat yesterday's now refrigerated coffee. Sorry to read about $hortage of money, cash not in mail. I hafta go to SS office . Putting off cuz as such is such a huge weight once you even get there. So I get the SSI drag. GAAAR!!!
I sent Jonesy 2 images 4 artwork forum. Would your beadwork make a good photo/upload to art forum?
If not possible, I do love reading about your cr creations in your thread here.
I'm glad you have posted.
Sending oodles of support.
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hey Reisha,

Wow. The financial/ insurance / T not getting paid sounds really stressful. Is it weird that T didn't say anything till now? Will it affect you continuing to see her?

Your beadwork sounds neat. :) had to look up "peyote" didn't know what it was. Sounds awesome.

Hear you on strange dreams, though have not experienced them continuing on into the next night. That would feel strange...and I'd be curious too! I've also jotted stuff down when waking up from dream. Just short bits so I can continue to sleep. Was really interesting though. Maybe it could help piece things together?

I remember once bought dozen eggs from local farmer. Every one had 2 yolks. Didn't know why till you shared your google search results.

Nice to hear an update from you. Hope your weekend goes well.

Lots of caring,

CT
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Hi reisha,

Sorry about the money woes/ins/ssi/etc. sounds very frustrating.

I'd love to see the beadwork.. sounds sweet.

Those multi-part dreams/wanting to go back to sleep to continue/questioning(or accepting)of multiple realities..... I do all that too, at times. I wonder if it's a Delta/Theta thing.

Tons of love,

DewDrop
reisha

Post by reisha »

thanks, everyone. wanna respond to everyone, unable to rite now -

wanna share sumtin i just wrote. it may be triggering to sum as i rant about polyticks, drugs/medicines - its kinda my 'journal', but also creative writing. its written from an 'alter-ego' s perspective. in an 'alternate multiverse', im a pirate Queen. this isna DID, or if it was, its always been co-consious, but i hope this explanation helps to explain what follows:

paranoia
will destroy ya

they hook(ahed) me
doin sum-a my 'monthly errands' t'day, & ....
now, dumt git me rong, BUTT!!!!

scannin various *MENUS* on various local sites, & ... d'cided to try a new item on the menu. not just prerolled (which are usually 'coned', & im quite familar w/, tyvm! <12 points>), but niceNneat lil prerolled multi-packs of 7 doobes, ( try <name removed> in red (indica), or sativa (gold)), no filter, but a black cardboard 'crutch'. looks EXACTLY like a cig. call it a marlboro short - same size. the box they come in ( ya guessed it!) EXACTLY like a cig box. hmm, Queen sez.......
ok, now that im ~feelin better~, i turn my attention to the (nice! - like qual ole-timey baseball cards, only w/ current 'hip?!) anamie (sp?!) characters - think 'dungeons & dragons' type *FunN<gangWAR!>Games..... real time, like peek-ee-choo or whateverthefuck that stupid game was wanderin round like tribbles & zombies....but ive undressed again <0 points!>

these cards scare me, & not just cuz they ~*TRUMP*~ joe camel......
& damned if i havna spenta mosta my hole life *fightin* for legalization, & now, just when i think ive got what i want.....

im ~invited~ to Join(t) (chiefs of staffs & breads, & roses, &....) the 420 FORCE, & get *covetted* swag, & freebies, & even Hard, Cold Cash....

& i remeber, WAAAAAAYbackwhen .... (i was their age...) war in southeast asia; (well, yano.....)when i 1st started this nonsense... & saw among other mind blowing eventss, pix .. of warehouses of 'ready-to-go' cartons of REAL weed, packaged the same. like cig cartons....

so, here we are, sum <koff>40odd yrs later...
how can ya tell me 'drugs' , ~medicince~ arent bein sold to billy goats & kids?

it probly dunna help that the character card in this pack is of 'anastasia sativa', g'kid-a ole "nick the 2nd' (think: bolshevic) - raised in secrecy, to protect her from ... rad poly-tick shit (that shit DOES really stink, yano..... bilge smell, my ass!)oh yeah, & she has 'hypodermic tranq earrings'.
&, oh, OH! yeah! ... her fave qoute is <get THIS!>:
"the most effective deceptive deceptions are those that hide in plain sight"

now, where have i heard sumtin like that b4?....

& gee, either that j was REALLY good, & probly so was the freebie drinkable - that sample looks much more 'millllinnneiallll' packing, - think 'airplane bar' size bottles.

& local new has been 'pushing' pot news lately, since we just went legal for rec use too. women & weed is always a a ~feelgoood way~ - best way to 'cmapbells soup & american pie' way to *mainstream* a product......

nah, couldna be......
<reisha shakes her haed, almost loses her skirts to her balance as she toddles off>
<42 points!>
cuz, well, yano, as yer queen i i get deluded by grandiosity <2 points!> & hearby forever less, & more, think self-gradin review is good every so rarely, i do dew degrease!! declare! eclairs for {{ALLA US!!}}
DewDrop

Post by DewDrop »

Hi reisha,

I appreciate your writing. It is funny how much rec and corporatization have negatively effected my views. I too sought legalization(not for 40 yrs), as it is the right thing... barring corporate intervention...
I must say, that passage of legislation here, has me feeling grossed out about being a part of it in any way.
I just wanted to help real legitimate med patients who couldn't produce quality organic meds on their own. Now it is all corp and renegade greedy individuals. Too many products/concentrates/etc., not much proper clean flower. marketing to kids-yucky but shouldnt be unexpected, as our society does love to Joe Camel to increase profits.

Throw it all on the list of why(along with personal needs)I'm extremely limiting work in said industry. Maybe I'm saying too much on here, but I think that it is good to express to others that there is disgust within the legit med community... so there it is.

Love,

DewDrop