Joy List

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

there

Re: Joy List

Post by there » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:25 am

The grounds in back of the Adams Mansion have a large, grassy slope that is completely covered in daffodils each spring. I plan to go. It's near where I grew up.
"Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable." Wendy Wasserstein

Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

I have a favourite walk I plan to take, which I take each year because the slope leading up the beautiful cottage at the top is covered in daffodils. A sea of bright yellow blooms. So uplifting. :)

there

Post by there » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Yes, beautifully worded, Jitterbug. I want to figure out how soon to go there. Snowing out now, and big snowstorm predicted for next week. Probably will go at start of April. I can gauge daffodil progress then. Thanks for your image. :)
Joy!
"Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable." Wendy Wasserstein

there

Post by there » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Joy! It's 6 pm and sunny out!

Harmony

Post by Harmony » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:42 pm

I get to have nice dinner to look forward to tonight! Yippee.

Hey did you all know my real middle name is JOY. yup.
~~~~The more you know (with music)~~~~

Harmony (joy)

there

Post by there » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Lol! Joy is,a very cool name!
Joy is feeling better after apologizing for my bad mood.

there

Post by there » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Today's joy is tentative. I feel glad that I'm able to feel ok and not all reactive about the crappy stuuf people have done recently . Ok, have been reacting a lot lately, but found a place beyond it today. Yay, joy of small victory.

there

Post by there » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am

feeling joy in today's sunshine, and the fact that although I lost my cell phone, need new 1, I have perspective and know it's not the worst thing, that I can buy another not too expensive phone soon.

Harmony

Post by Harmony » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 am

My joy today is just being alive.

I made it through a surgery yesterday. I got to go home that night. Now I feel very alive. Yes today I am fine. It was a foot bone thing repaired. I have a cast on my foot to my ankle . I'll be fine thanks. Still I realize in retrospect...I was scared. Now I am NOT! :)

So good to be here~

Harmony

there

Post by there » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Yay, Harmony! :)