getting better

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

maybeme

getting better

Post by maybeme »

Been a while since I've been here, things have been pretty busy. I'm back in therapy with a local therapist, the long distance with my other was too expensive. But I'm happy with this one, she's very forth right and cuts no corners. Sometimes, brutal honesty is what i need to hear. I am making progress on so many levels. I'm finally working through everything and putting it in its rightful place. I still have bad days but I'm learning new and positive ways of getting through them. I'm sorry I have not been here, giving support the way I'd like to. I couldn't have made it this far without all of you here. Thank you.
LD

Re: getting better

Post by LD »

I'm glad things are going well, maybeme. good work.
peace
LD
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi maybeme

It's good to see you and encouraging to hear things are more settled.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
eff

Post by eff »

hi maybeme...

good to see you and great news about new t...we agree sometimes we need direct t and honesty. like that you are finding new and positive ways to deal with stuff...sounds like you seeing some positive progress which is well deserved after all your hard work. take good care of yourself...the future looks good eh :)

eff
(Member since July 2010, 692 previous posts)
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Hi Maybeme

Thank you for dropping in and letting us know how you are doing.

It does my heart so much good to see a member moving towards healing.

Well done for all your hard work and perseverance.
salted lipstick

Post by salted lipstick »

Hello maybeme,

I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you. I hope you continue to have lots of positive improvement...

Take care.
maybeme

Post by maybeme »

:)