a few recent gains

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

there

a few recent gains

Post by there »

Wednesday eve, I did a hypnotherapy treatment for my sister on via Skype This was a great thing and she felt it still helping her the day after!
She wanted to pay me, but I said 'no' because she's always giving me extra $ so I won't be totally broke. She wants another treatment, and insists on paying me for that. This is actually helping with our relationship.

I really felt like I didi a good job. It has a creative aspect where I spin creative visualization and I love that improv component of it.
Plus, it makes the hypnoT feel a lot of the good stuff that they're imparting. Win-Win!

<><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><>><><><>><><><><><><>><><><><>

I've been working on playing 'Linus and Luc'y on piano. There are free online piano lessons (lots of). This one has had me really sttrrrrrrrretching my fingers for the chords. I'm using some of my previous lessons, too. I have really worked hard to heal my hands so I can play more, learn more piano again. I am really enjoying it.

I want to really shut the hard things out sometimes and put my mind on music. Or any creative thing.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: a few recent gains

Post by Jonesy »

Hi there

Feeling your positivity from here. Made me smile.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org