happy

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

facingmytruth

happy

Post by facingmytruth » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Wanted to come here and write as many times since I joined I survive I sometimes didn't think I could carry on. Didn't think I would ever be happy again. And certainly never thought I would be with someone who I love with all my heart and with someone who loves me back in the same way.
Thanks to this place I can say I am happy. Can say the last 3 years have been worth it. Am not saying there's still not ups and downs because with anything , there are still days that are hard.but for once in my life I have a meaning. A reason to wake up. Want to thank you for coming into my life + you no who you are) .have moved to a new country to be with the one person that has always been there and has shown me that love does exist. I hope anyone that reads this that feels like there is no hope, feels alone, believe me happiness is possible, you just have to keep believing. Thanks to this place I met the love of my life.and found my happiness thank you.
Last edited by Serenity on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as merely mentioned triggering topic

wolfspirit

Re: happy

Post by wolfspirit » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 am

facingmytruth,
Thank you for saying hello and sharing your journey. :)
It really helps to know that others have made it to a place of stability and peace.
So happy that you're with someone you love and who loves you.

<3
wolfspirit
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi

there

Re: happy

Post by there » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Yay, you, facingmytruth!
So good to see your post and read all your good news!
Glad you're happy and Thanks for giving me hope and inspiration!
"Love yourself, for no one can be closer or spend more time with you...Remain aware, for you are now new." Sr. Corita Kent, artist

"I used to be abused. Now I'm just amused."