The need to be in control.

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

lonelylife

Re: The need to be in control.

Post by lonelylife »

Hey learning--
They're nuts! And I cannot imagine how absolutely miserable I would be if I were to nit-pick like that. How can you have a moment's rest if you feel like the world will fall apart if you don't direct every single action?
Yep. I wonder the same thing. I think they have to control every small thing because they refuse to plug or even recognize the big gaping, bleeding holes that actually need to have major surgery pronto to fix. That, and they're just crazy like you said. And controlling, and they know everything about nothing much (not). And nothing about anything real. And they're obsessive.
learning

Post by learning »

Yes! And the greatest truth of all about them ... they should never have had children!
~ learning

The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue. ~Antisthenes
There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm. ~Willa Cather
(learning to thrive since March 2007, 2248 previous posts)
lonelylife

Post by lonelylife »

Yes! And the greatest truth of all about them ... they should never have had children!
Yep again! And that's exactly why they had them, because all they do is something that they have absolutely no business doing.
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi Miss T,

May life hold many positives for you right at this moment.

Noticing today is your birthday, I wish you very well for the start of your personal new year and the next twelve months.

Sending what you would most appreciate going into the future.

With care,
Xanthia