hello

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

forestbear

hello

Post by forestbear »

Hi,

i guess writing here is a kind of admission of being a victim of child abuse. well, i am 40 yo and i didn't manage to work it out, actually i just realized how deep and open is the wound. I have a lot of problems with connecting to people, and i guess i hope to connect to others here.

Thank you for having me.
Cliff

Re: hello

Post by Cliff »

Hey forestbear,

Welcome. I know what you're going through. In fact, we're in the same boat. It's also pretty hard for me too.
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no specific triggering words
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Welcome forestbear,

Glad you found our forum. This is a great safe place to get support for the difficult work of healing early hurts. Please ask if you have any questions. Be sure to put your most personal stuff in the password protected parts of the forum. Great job posting. We moderators are here for your safety.

with support,
Harmony
forestbear

Post by forestbear »

thank you for your kindness, yeah, i have shared a bit of my story in one of the forums, may be it was not the right one. I would like to somehow connect with others who are struggling with the similar issues to get and give some support - something i need in this stage.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Yes forestbear,
I understand the lonely road of recovery from something so personal. That is the beauty of our site. You are not alone, the only one or odd. You are one of us.

with care,
Harmony
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi forestbear

A warm welcome to isurvive from me too ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Imissmydog

Post by Imissmydog »

Hello Forestbear. I’m new too 7/29 and I’m also 40 and new to the acknowledgment part of history. So I will say hello as well.