Hey everyone...

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

StarWtchDark

Hey everyone...

Post by StarWtchDark »

Hey guys, my name is Star. I've joined this forum because it was brought to my attention that I still have a lot of work to do. I'll be posting my story another day but just wanted to stop by and say a bit about myself. I'm in my early 30's, single mother of 3 beautifil pains in the side, a full time student and caregiver to my father with dementia. I have done a lot of mental work and have made great strides but that was to myself; I need to voice my feeling to people who understand and didn't turn a blind eye. This will help me tremendously on my spiritual journey in opening myself help more and truly healing. Very glad and blessed be here, hope y'all have a great night.
Intuition is your best friend.
Compassion, Love, Empathy
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Hey everyone...

Post by Jonesy »

Hi StarWtchDark

A very warm welcome to isurvive - glad you found us ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
HoneyMaus

Post by HoneyMaus »

Hi Star. I am new here too. I have been putting off posting my story for a couple weeks now because it makes me really emotional when I think about it. Welcome to the forum and I hope to post my story soon and to read yours as well. :)
Last edited by HoneyMaus on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello StarWtchDark,

Welcome to iSurvive. No hurry to share whatever you feel comfortable to say. Happy to meet you, although very saddened for the reason you joined this friendly part of the Web.

Wishing you very well in all respects,
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
quixote

Post by quixote »

StarWtchDark,
Did I get the spelling right? :) Good to meet you. Sounds like you didn't take it personally when you heard that you still have more work to do. Instead you came here. That shows a lot of wisdom and growth.
quixote
StarWtchDark

Post by StarWtchDark »

Thank you so much, so am I.
Jonesy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:07 am Hi StarWtchDark

A very warm welcome to isurvive - glad you found us ;)
StarWtchDark

Post by StarWtchDark »

Thank you Honey, sending love and strength. I think I might give it a go tonight.
HoneyMaus wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:46 am Hi Star. I am new here too. I have been putting off posting my story for a couple weeks now because it makes me really emotional when I think about it. Welcome to the forum and I hope to post my story soon and to read yours as well. :)
StarWtchDark

Post by StarWtchDark »

Appreciate it Fleur. I need to get this out; happy to meet you as well.
Fleur wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 am Hello StarWtchDark,

Welcome to iSurvive. No hurry to share whatever you feel comfortable to say. Happy to meet you, although very saddened for the reason you joined this friendly part of the Web.

Wishing you very well in all respects,
StarWtchDark

Post by StarWtchDark »

Hey Quixote! No, I didn't take it personally, I know it is true. I have been working behind the scenes and I know I need to let out the whole story and how it has affected me. I am ready to get over this hurdle. Thanks for the kind words.

quixote wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:02 am StarWtchDark,
Did I get the spelling right? :) Good to meet you. Sounds like you didn't take it personally when you heard that you still have more work to do. Instead you came here. That shows a lot of wisdom and growth.
quixote
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

Welcome. iwillthrive