Happy Wednesday

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

enough

Happy Wednesday

Post by enough »

I'm trying to move myself. It's dark, raining heavily. My head is full, heart has a doggy hole. Radio playing so much music that I like, just want to stay here, curl up and ignore the world. No, not an option, broken soul - having to drag myself to work to contribute to the broken society that is too scared of people like us. Anyhow, I'm making the (huge) effort - goodness - may even have to crack an outward (false) smile to appear ok to the outside world all the while my inward pain is being well hidden.

isurvive - can I live too please - maybe a step too far?

Anyhow, umbrella at the ready - radio has to be turned off - just willing me to stay here - no good (actually too good - big switch off now - inner chuckle).

Motivation - yeah bucket loads (not).

Ah well - deep breath - yeah breathe, breathe, breathe.

Take care all.

enough (is enough?)
Serenity
Director
Director

Re: Happy Wednesday

Post by Serenity »

Hi enough,

Hope your Wednesday was ok. I think many of us here can relate to the struggle of putting on that mask, being outwardly ok. That's the great thing about isurvive - no mask needed here.

With care,
Serenity
wolfspirit

Re: Happy Wednesday

Post by wolfspirit »

enough,
I have been stuck the last couple of days inside my head and want to just crawl in a closet and disappear.
It's good to know you feel that way, too.
We've survived a lot and it's hard to keep going sometimes.

I hope your day went okay.
It was raining here, as well.
I'm getting sick of it. I love sunlight.

Here's to a better day, tomorrow.

ws
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi