Hi

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

enough

Re: Hi

Post by enough »

Well, a day done.

I did try some support helplines - they directed me to .......yep a service that closed at 6pm on Friday - opens at 10am on Monday - yes keep pressing redial to get through.....actually I have to work.....that ain't gonna do the trick for me.

Sorry, not in a good place right now. However, seeing Dr tomorrow - wow can relay my recent rejection! That;s alright, I'm still breathing...not a risk.
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

enough,

I’m sorry you are struggling but glad to meet you. I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Wishing you peace...iwillthrive
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi enough,

Well done for persevering with helpline.

May Dr suggest another service where you can receive best possible support 3D.

Definitely OK to vent here, share honestly how life is for you.

With care,
Xanthia
enough

Post by enough »

Thanks guys!

Another day - an appt with Dr, working from home around it. Amazing eh!

I'll keep with the 'proper' hard to get through helpline - yep it's about keeping my finger on the redial. Phoneline service Dr offered - RUBBISH - to be expected - part of the overall system that fails CSA....I tried - no point - answer message - then when you get through - well another story - goodness - actually so difficult here to find ANY support. So, yep- it's voluntary/not for profit route - WHY, WHY does nobody care - dunno.

Broken society CSA on the increase - throw some money at investigations - please, yes - PLEASE we exist goodness don't throw the money - actually TREAT, maybe we won't then be a burden to society. A MASSIVE SIGH
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi enough,

Hear you about lack of services and what a great idea to treat people, not just investigate. We already know CSA exists.

Sorry the Dr wasn't more helpful. Could the Dr have referred you to another service? Or is there only one place close to you?

May you have peaceful sleep followed by a brighter tomorrow.

With care,
Xanthia