Hi everyone

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Flyfree

Hi everyone

Post by Flyfree »

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is doing well.
It is good to have someone I can talk to about this subject that is so private to me.
I must confess I was relutant to sign up, but after reading the "newbies" post I thought it would be worth to give it a go. Still not sure how I will make my journey to my new me, but I definitely need help for exactly that reason: not knowing what to do.
I've tried a psychologist before and as much as they wanted to help me, my levels of anxiety would prevent me from speaking up. Although I am aware that professional help is of the most value (and it was very helpful to me), I feel that my path of least resistence now is signing up here.

Looking forward for your advice and tips to progress.
Thanks!
iwillthrive

Re: Hi everyone

Post by iwillthrive »

Welcome flyfree! I’m sorry for all the reasons you find yourself here but it is wonderful to meet you. You have found a safe space. Take your time and write when you feel comfortable.

Wishing you peace...iwillthrive
Ashia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ashia »

Hi Flyfree

Welcome to isurvive. It can be hard to share our truth, our experiences with other people. Maybe sharing here, among people who understand, can help ease your anxiety a little. This can be a step on your journey but all in your own time.

Take gentle care of you.
Ashia
Serenity
Director
Director

Post by Serenity »

Welcome to isurvive, Flyfree.

With care,
Serenity
wolfspirit

Post by wolfspirit »

Welcome Flyfree!
Share as much or as little as you want.
I find a lot of solace in reading others' posts. It helps me feel that I'm not alone in my pain or struggles.
We're here to listen.

~wolfspirit
Last edited by Harmony on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT
Wounds are where the light enters you.
Rumi
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Flyfree

Adding my warm welcome to the mix ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
quixote

Post by quixote »

Flyfree,
It so important in the healing process to listen to that voice that says, "That didn't feel right,but this feels right."
quixote