Low

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

facingmytruth

Low

Post by facingmytruth »

Feeling bit down last couple days. Tired all the time and feel like crying. Stupid I no.
Last edited by Harmony on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT
Banana

Re: Low

Post by Banana »

Hi facingmytruth

Personally I don't think what you describe is stupid. Has something happened to make you feel low and tearful? If you want, you could write about it here, if that would help. It's very common for people to feel tired all the time when they have low mood. Just take things one moment at a time, if need be, and be gentle with yourself.

Sending you caring
Banana
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Dear facingmytruth,

Everybody has feelings. Everyone is allowed to feel them with in themselves. Some people express outwardly, sometimes and other times not as much. Experiencing them is actually kind of smart. You are one of us humans. As humans we can't be perfect only genuine. That is enough. You are enough.

with care,
Harmony
iwillthrive

Post by iwillthrive »

facingmytruth,

Your feelings are anything but stupid. I don't have many words today but I wanted to tell you I'm listening. Share more if it helps.

wishing you peace... iwillthrive
1000miles

Post by 1000miles »

Hi facingmytruth,

Adding my voice to the others: your feelings are valid, not stupid. In fact, it's wise of you to face them and feel them.

1000miles
ag01

Post by ag01 »

Facingmytruth,

Isn't stupid at all, feeling down isnt stupid, you know when things seem to b to much when they seem to b overwhelming, take a minute breathe, u r ok I know things seem to much right now but u r ok, just breathe, u know I am here, above anything else I am always here for u

Ag01