New chat option

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: quixote, Harmony, Jonesy

Banana

Re: New chat option

Post by Banana » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Couragetoday and Orange Sycamore are right. The emojis are sooo good! :lol:
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 pm

yeah... the pizza emoji ;)

Please know that I have just closed the Slack account so you will no longer be able to access it
You are important
Email: jonesy@hush.com

catalyst

Post by catalyst » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:10 am

a few of us miss the display pictures, it made it easier to recognise people
Catalyst: A person or thing that precipitates an event or change.

DewDrop

Post by DewDrop » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi. I think that there should be less history for newcomers to review, upon entering chat. I'm not sure that any history is needed... it does feel much safer than slack, But, also I get logged out after a very short moment of inactivity, causing me to unknowingly chat with only self over and over. It is very frustrating. I assume that this has to do with using my iPhone. Unfortunately, that is the only device I can use for this purpose. Sometimes it is even challenging for us to just physically log in once. As such, I am unlikely to get to chat with anyone very much. Brings much sadness.