Hi, I'm new

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

IntoTheLight

Hi, I'm new

Post by IntoTheLight »

Hi, it's taken me a LONG time to pluck up the courage to say hi. Never been on a forum thing either, so not sure how to use it. I'm still finding my feet with a new diagnosis, and early stages of therapy so very overwhelmed. Hoping to learn about DID and try make peace with it somehow.
"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing, while it is still dark."
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by Jonesy »

Hi IntoTheLight

Welcome. You made it ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
1000miles

Post by 1000miles »

Hi IntoTheLight,

I can relate to feeling anxious--trying to openly talk about things I'm long accustomed to burying, trying to trust when I've been hurt so many times. That's my story at least. So far this has been a helpful and safe place for me. Wishing you all the support you need and all the best wherever your journey takes you!

1000miles
IntoTheLight

Post by IntoTheLight »

Thank you. Not really sure why I'm here. All very surreal. Still think it's all just made up and a figment of my imagination. Will get there eventually.
Last edited by Serenity on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT
"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing, while it is still dark."
Stephie

Post by Stephie »

Hi IntoTheLight,
Welcome to isurvive
-Stephie
ajei

Post by ajei »

It's good to meet you IntoTheLight

ajei
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi IntoTheLight,

Welcome to a friendly corner of the Internet.

I can relate to DID, wondering what might have been real, what imagined or from an external source.

Please take a deep breath, look around, see what resonates. May you find support here.

Warm regards,
Xanthia