New Member - Raven

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

SeaRaven

New Member - Raven

Post by SeaRaven »

So much crap running through my head and the only thing I can think right now is...I don't want to be the crazy cat lady. I want to figure out how to trust again. I want to look forward to touch. I don't want to be alone.I'll write more once I explore more, but I just needed to say that.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Member - Raven

Post by Harmony »

Hi SeaRaven,

Glad you found us here at isurvive. Hope you find this site comforting and supportive. There are lots of members with a variety of experiences. If you have any questions for any of us ask away. Remember there are some parts of our forum that are public and some that are password protected and not public. The open forum is a public forum. If you ever feel you want something moved let one of the moderators or Jonesy know.

with support,
Harmony
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi SeaRaven

A warm welcome to isurvive
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
DuncanUK

Post by DuncanUK »

Hello Raven,

Welcome to isurvive.

Duncan
SweetestGirl

Post by SweetestGirl »

Hi Raven, welcome. You're in a wonderful and safe place here.
quixote

Post by quixote »

SeaRaven,
Some of us begin our healing journeys after we realize how much we are missing in our lives.
quixote
Jitterbug

Post by Jitterbug »

Warm welcome to you from me too. This is a caring and friendly space. Hope you get what you need from being here.

Jitterbug