Welcome and thank you to all of isurvive

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

sensitive warrior

Welcome and thank you to all of isurvive

Post by sensitive warrior »

Wanted to welcome everyone...it is good to see everything went smoothly and we are together in our new home here. I was a bit scared of the transition, (changes aren't my favorite thing to deal with :oops: ), but glad all is well thanks to the moderators good work!

isurvive is such a special place, with so many good people and a safe place to be. I want to thank everyone for all the support they have given me as I have had such a bad time over the last several days. I care about everyone here so much and appreciate the love and wisdom you so freely share.

I wish the best to all of us as we start the day in our new home here.

So much love,

SW
Pith

Re: Welcome and thank you to all of isurvive

Post by Pith »

Hi SW and sw,

I was scared about the transition too, still am a bit. I can't stand the thought of having lost people in the move of having left people behind in the old place. I so care about everyone too. And I want to check up on all of them that spring to mind, but I probably have to have a bit of patience with it all. I find it difficult, though.

I'm really happy to see you here. You deserve all the support, SW.
I hope you are not in too bad a place right-now. Reach out if you need us, ok?
We're here.

Much gentle care to you, SW,sw
pith