Leaving isurvive

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

BlaineG.

Leaving isurvive

Post by BlaineG. »

Hi-

I am leaving isurvive. I just wanted to let everyone know so you do not worry about me. I appreciate all the help and support you guys have given me. I really do, I just don't feel like there is a place for me here. I have asked the administrators to remove my account.

Goodbye everyone and Take Care.

-BlaineG.
Squiggy

Re: Leaving isurvive

Post by Squiggy »

Good luck and be well.
recover

Post by recover »

hi blaine,
sorry to see you go.
we are always here anytime you need.
please take care,
recover
River

Post by River »

BlaineG, please don't leave. You just started and I/we were getting to know you. There is a place for you here. Open arms. You belong. Talk, listen, just hang out....we can do anything you want to. I hope we will see you later and that its not goodbye. With much care.....

I might have to respect your choice for you to do what you want or feel is best, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

River
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi BlaineG,

May all be going well for you and you have found someplace you feel you belong.

Wishing you a very happy birthday to start your personal new year.

Sending whatever is needed for your healing journey.

Warm regards,
Xanthia
DuncanUK

Post by DuncanUK »

Hello BlaineG,

I once felt as you do. I was been guided by anger and hatred, and to me it felt good at the time to leave. But as the days passed by and then the weeks.... my anger kept growing and growing. No matter how much i tried to sabotage myself here it did not work. Please spend a lttle more time here and see what happens.

Duncan
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

DuncanUK,

The real you, kind helpful and a survivor came forward when you are/were here for other members. You originally couldn't support yourself but only others. The anger and the pushing away became less prominent as you reached out to the other members. You are a valued member.

Remember guys, we all hurt here. There is no one among us member moderator anyone except maybe our IT guy Vince who hasn't been abused. The anger was never at any of us members or "the site". People on the site may attack other members or may feel attacked. Please know it comes from somewhere else in their life story. We join isurvive to be a community. Thank you Duncan for your kind support as a community member.

with care,
Harmony
Xanthia

Post by Xanthia »

Hi BlaineG,

Wherever you are, whatever you are feeling, thinking, doing, may all be well with you.

Wishing you a very happy birthday to be followed by a satisfying personal year.

Sent with kindness, respect, positive thoughts for today and your future.

With care,
Xanthia