voted one of the top abuse sites of 2013 by GoodTherapy

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

voted one of the top abuse sites of 2013 by GoodTherapy

Post by Jonesy »

Hi everyone

I wanted to share a real positive with you. I wanted to share an excerpt from a recent email and wanted you to know that you ALL had a part to play in the following;

I'm the Outreach Coordinator for GoodTherapy.org. I'm writing to you today, because I wanted to let you know that our organization, GoodTherapy.org® has ranked isurvive as one of the top Abuse websites of 2013 based on factors of usefulness, ease of access, aesthetics, alignment with GoodTherapy.org® mission and values, availability of resources, and a community presence.

The article can be found by entering the following into Google or a similar a search engine; goodtherapy.orgabusesurvivors2013

They went on to say;

We really appreciate the work that you do in helping others overcome and grow stronger from the suffering caused by abuse. I have read your mission and it really resonates. It helps me value that there are organizations out there whose mission it is to help those suffering from or who have suffered from abuse. I believe that your work touches a lot of hearts and really helps to make the world a happier, healthier place.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Fleur

Re: voted one of the top abuse sites of 2013 by GoodTherapy

Post by Fleur »

Hello Jonesy

Appreciate that it is all members being respectful in messaging, but also realise we have great Moderators and people behind scenes plus yourself to guide isurvive into being a safe haven

Well done, all concerned
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
FrumSurvivor

Re: voted one of the top abuse sites of 2013 by GoodTherapy

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Wow, that's amazing!
Take that as a big pat on the back, Jonesy. Validation for all your hard work!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: MT to NT
FrumSurvivor